Already a member? Sign in
Senior Environmental Compliance Consultant/Project Manager
ERM is seeking a Senior Environmental Compliance Consultant/Project Manager to join our growing Performance & Assurance practice team in Portland, Oregon. In this role, you will provide project management and senior technical assistance on EHS compliance projects, EHS management systems, and compliance assurance programs for clients locally, nationally, and internationally. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging EHS management projects for large global clients.
• Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
• Perform EHS compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Develop, manage, implement, and audit environmental management systems and programs for corporate clients.
• Develop plans and procedures for managing air emissions, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water, and wastewater.
• Assist clients in obtaining necessary environmental permits
• Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business to grow the Performance & Assurance practice in Portland and the Pacific Northwest.
• Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development with existing clients and identified leads. Work with local team to book personal sales for new consulting services.
• Provide on-site compliance support at client facilities.
• Appropriately delegate project assignments to project teams and mentor junior staff.
• Build strong collaborative relationships with other ERM employees.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in engineering, environmental science, safety, business administration, or related discipline.
• 10 to 15 years of EHS experience in consulting and/or industry.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports.
• Experience maintaining corporate management standards (either as a consultant or an internal compliance officer).
• Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Local candidates preferred.
Please use the following link to apply for this position: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA9/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ERMGINC&cws=1&r...