Already a member? Sign in
Event Coordinator Intern
Solar Oregon is a nonprofit organization that provides education and community outreach encouraging Oregonians to choose solar energy. We serve as a connector and source of information for Oregon’s solar community. This internship will focus on the development of Solar Oregon’s monthly networking events, Solar Drinks and the Goal Net Zero Interest Group meetings. In addition, the intern will provide marketing and logistical support to Solar Oregon workshops and community outreach events.
- Research and select new solar friendly event venues and relevant speakers - Seek out new online venues to post upcoming events and other opportunities to publicize
events - Event management duties including set up and break down, coordination with the site host,
welcoming guests and collecting donations - Assisting Solar Oregon at other community events as needed
- Experience with marketing and social media - Strong Internet navigation skills - Experience in event coordination
- Organized and detail oriented - Enjoys working with people - Friendly and professional demeanor - Passion for solar energy
- 15-20 hours per week - Available some nights and weekends - Minimum commitment of 6 months required
- $400 monthly stipend - Training in solar technology, policy and financials provided
- Opportunity to work in an established non-profit in the renewable energy field
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday, April 15th at 5pm. Interviews will be scheduled for the week of the 16th-20th.
No phone calls please
To learn more about Solar Oregon events, please click >> http://solaroregon.org/solardrinks and http://solaroregon.org/workshops-and-education/goal-net-zero-interest-gr... interest-group